THE LEGACY VILLAGE PHILOSOPHY
The Legacy Village philosophy of wellness and recovery guides our approach to addiction treatment and the treatment of co-occurring disorders.
- We believe the first step towards a solution is admitting there is a problem.
- We believe it is critical to identify root causes, family history, trauma, and personal history.
- We believe part of creating a solution is to assess each client using proven assessment
tools, and to include the key areas of Physical, Emotional, Spiritual and Family Health.
- We believe the identification and assessment process will allow us to proceed in developing
a master treatment plan that accurately reflects the clients core needs and exposes the
critical areas of concern.
- We believe that intensive cooperation and involvement of the clients in the development of a personalized master treatment plan is non-negotiable.
- We believe that acceptance, willingness, and active participation are critical to a clients
success – this participation is also non-negotiable.
- We believe the maintenance of your Physical, Emotional, and Spiritual health is vital to
lasting recovery and wellness.
The Legacy Village program is intentionally designed to restructure a clients lifestyle, priorities, and commitments to comport with wellness and recovery from addiction and other dual diagnosis conditions. We aim to promote healthy choices, healthy daily living and role model the tools required to be successful in this journey.
Legacy Village provides multiple methods, therapeutic models and educational opportunities that allow each client to choose achievable and sustainable ways to maintain sobriety. These
approaches also allow for the individual to choose which method will best support ongoing and
continued maintenance of mental health concerns. Legacy Village provides support beyond the
Client, to include family members or loved ones who will be critical in aftercare and long-term support.
Clients are given access to a multidisciplinary team of professionals to help them navigate their wellness and recovery journey. In agreement with our mission and our philosophy, the tools, resources, and treatments provided are all geared to support the overall health of the client. Successful completion of the Legacy Village program is determined by noted improvement in the areas of assessment done during the initial intake. While some standardized measurements are used, in most areas and in all cases the determination of a successful completion is made on a case-by-case basis by consensus of the clinical team.